Help for those concerned about violent extremism.
On the Line provides an early intervention phone and online service for NSW, to help counter violent extremism.
Step Together is a support and advice service, not a reporting service.
The service provides support to anyone who may be concerned that someone they care about may be trying to effect change through violence. By providing these support networks with assistance, we can help them play a greater role in protecting their loved ones from involvement in dangerous behaviour.
- Professional phone counselling between 7am to 9pm, seven days a week
- Professional online counselling between 7am to 9pm, seven days a week
- Website, social media, SEO and content marketing
- Online referral and service finder
- Print, radio and digital advertising campaigns
- Community engagement programs
- Promotional material (multiple languages) creation and distribution
- Detailed call activity and service performance reporting.
Funded by NSW Government.