On the Line recently launched the ReMinder App for Android and Apple devices.
ReMinder helps users create a simple suicide safety plan, which they can access on their mobile device at any time. A suicide safety plan can help to keep clients safe when they are feeling low or suicidal. ReMinder is designed to remind clients of reasons to live and connect them with the people and services who can help during the tough times.
Download the ReMinder app
ReMinder App Features
- Access helplines and emergency service numbers
- Create your own team of personal contacts
- Store all your favourite images
- Change the ReMinder app theme for a calming influence
- Update your mood on a daily basis
- Complete a K10 questionnaire to determine what extent you have experienced depression or anxiety over the past month
- Follow the latest tweets from the Suicide Call Back Service for further information and advice on suicide prevention.
ReMinder is a self-managed resource for users to adopt as part of their own coping strategy. Please note that the information on the ReMinder app does not link to any existing client management plans and our counsellors are not able to access or view any information on the app, nor can they offer any technical advice.
If you have any feedback or ideas on how we can improve the ReMinder App, please email email@example.com.
If you or someone you know needs support, please reach out to one of our counselling services.
Our professional counsellors are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.