Counselling services for the traumatic after effects of natural disasters.
On the Line provides free and safe telephone and online counselling to people who are worried, stressed or affected by drought and natural disasters.
Regional Access: Natural Disasters
A counselling, information and referral service providing mental health services in rural and remote areas in South Australia who are worried, stressed or affected by bushfire, drought and natural disasters.
- 24/7 professional trauma informed phone counselling
- 24/7 professional trauma informed online counselling
- Outbound callback sessions
- Referrals to local providers
- Website, social media, SEO and content marketing
- Print and digital advertising campaigns
- Promotional material creation and distribution
- Detailed call activity and service performance reporting.
Funded by Country South Australia Primary Health Network.