Professional counselling support for workplace employees and members.
On the Line delivers mental health support services that provide counselling, information, referrals, and online moderation. These services help people who have anxiety, stress, relationship problems, grief, gambling, trauma, depression, or workplace stress.
On the Line delivers the AICNSW Care professional counselling service, Monday to Friday 9am to 9pm. The service is available for AICNSW members and their families who are feeling the pressures of everyday life.
- Professional phone counselling
Funded by AICNSW.
Beyond Blue social media moderation
On the Line partners with Beyond Blue to provide overflow and out of hours social media and forum moderation services.
- Social media and forum moderation
- Monitor, assess, and respond to risk.
Funded by Beyond Blue.
On the Line provides after-hours support for Incolink members and their families. This includes single session counselling, and crisis and critical response counselling.
- After-hours professional phone counselling for mental health in the workplace
- Detailed call activity and service performance reporting.
Funded by Incolink.
A national 24/7 triage and support counselling service, delivered on behalf of MATES Helpline aimed at reducing the high level of suicide among construction, mining and energy workers. This program also provides strategies for managing stress in the workplace.
- 24/7 professional phone counselling
- Detailed call activity reporting.
Funded by MATES Helpline.
On the Line moderates ReachOut’s forum and social media platforms after-hours.
- Forum and social media moderation
- Monitor risk.
Funded by ReachOut.