Professional counselling support for family and domestic violence.
On the Line offers counselling support to people who are impacted by sexual assault, domestic or family violence and abuse. We also provide extended counselling to men who use violence in their relationships, to help them change their behaviour.
MensLine Australia Changing for Good
Changing for Good is a program to help men stop using violence in their family and relationships. We work with men to help them recognise their abusive behaviours and end their use of violence by providing ongoing support, specialist counselling and resources.
- Specialists in men’s mental health
- 24/7 professional phone counselling for men
- Outbound callback sessions
- Referrals to local providers
- Website, social media, SEO and content marketing
- Digital advertising campaigns
- Promotional material creation and distribution
- Detailed call activity and service performance reporting.
Funded by Australian Government Department of Social Services.