AMWU care video counselling
Video Counselling is:
- Real-time face-to-face video chat with a professional counsellor using SkypeTM;
- A focused session lasting for up to thirty minutes. Your online counsellor will advise you when your session is coming to a close;
- A free service available 24/7.
To be eligible for video counselling you will need to:
- Be aged 15 years and over;
- Have SkypeTM installed onto your computer and a valide SkypeTM account; and
- Have a working camera and microphone on your computer.
For more information about installing and using SkypeTM, please visit the SkypeTM website.
How to access video counselling:
Please read the Terms of Service below;
- If you have any questions or queries, please contact the AMWU Care Line on 1800 206 316
- Check the ‘agree to Terms of Service’ box and click on the ‘connect to a counsellor now’ button;
- You will be directed to an online chat window and may experience a hold period until a counsellor is available;
- Once connected to a counsellor in the online chat session, the counsellor will request some information in order to connect to you in a SkypeTM session;
- Please have handy your: email address, your SkypeTM chat name and the reason for using the AMWU Care video counselling service.
- Once connected to a counsellor in SkypeTM, please leave the online chat window open for the duration of the session (this is linked to the open session in SkypeTM).